Podrid’s Real-World ECGs
A Master's Approach to the Art and Practice of Clinical ECG Interpretation
by Philip Podrid, MD; Rajeev Malhotra, MD, MS; Rahul Kakkar, MD; and Peter A. Noseworthy, MD
arrhythmia Volumes 4a, 4b, 5a & 5b - buy together and save $50!
"Dr. Philip Podrid’s books on ECGs are a must for every practicing and academic cardiologist. Although there are many wonderful ECG books, this Real-World ECG series fills a huge void. It includes hundreds of high quality ECGs carefully analyzed and annotated. There is no other place where a cardiologist can find so many great ECG examples and learn how to truly analyze ECGs with the type of precision fit for Sherlock Holmes. Anyone who comes into contact with medical students and housestaff will want this series of books. It is a real treasure trove for all learners."
- Kenneth A. Ellenbogen, MD; Kontos Professor and Chairman, Division of Cardiology, VCU School of Medicine, Richmond, VA
Volume 4, Arrhythmias & Volume 5, Narrow and Wide Complex Tachyarrhythmias and Aberration present 241 cases that that are fundamental to the understanding and diagnosis of arrhythmias, narrow complex tachyarrhythmias, and wide complex tachyarrhythmias.
Included in the Volume 4 & Volume 5 set:
- Volume 4: Arrhythmias. Part A: Core Cases [PRINT & eBOOK] 62 cases
- Volume 4: Arrhythmias. Part B: Practice Cases [eBOOK] 58 cases
- Volume 5: Narrow and Wide Complex Tachyarrhythmias and Aberration. Part A: Core Cases [PRINT & eBOOK] 61 Cases
- Volume 5: Narrow and Wide Complex Tachyarrhythmias and Aberration. Part B: Practice Cases [eBOOK] 60 Cases