What if I'm having troubles using your site?
Call or email us if you're having problems using our site. We are happy to take your order over the phone or by email! Contact us by emailing email@example.com, or by phone +1 (612) 925-2053, (888) 999-9174.
This site works best with the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Chrome. Please try one of these browsers if you're having problems using Internet Explorer. Users of Internet Explorer 8 are unable to see the 'add to cart button' and some other images, and therefore will be unable to make a purchase through the site.
For more information, please feel free to call us.
What if I need help finding a title?
We are happy to assist you in finding a title. Please contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone +1 (612) 925-2053, (888) 999-9174.
What if I have a question on my order?
Please contact customer service. We take calls +1 (612) 925-2053, (888) 999-9174, fax +1 (612) 922-7556, and e-mail email@example.com. Our office is open 8:00am - 5:00pm CST. Customer service is our specialty: if you have questions, need clarifications, want to change an order, or just need to hear a friendly voice, get in touch!
Where to buy
Cardiotext Publishing - Click here to shop our on our website
U.S. Distributors and Retailers - A list of U.S. vendors who sell our print books
International Distributors - A list of International vendors who sell our print books
Most Cardiotext eBooks are also available from the following distributors, aggregators, and resellers. This list can change frequently, so please check back or drop us a line.
Please note that while the individual titles within a collection are available through third parties, the eBook collections are available only directly from Cardiotext Publishing. If you are a library, institution, or other multi-user environment, please write to us for more information regarding collections.
Library and education digital distributors and aggregators:
More information regarding format availability can be found on each individual product page on this website.
How to order books and eBooks
Orders can be processed in the following ways:
1) Orders for print books and website subscriptions may be placed at cardiotextpublishing.com. All Cardiotext Publishing print books are available and generally ship the same business day if the order is received before 12:00 CST. An order received after that time is shipped the next business day. Books from non-Cardiotext publishers (listed under "Books from Other Publishers") ship at least within 5-10 business days, often much sooner. Delivery date is dependent on stock levels.
- Your credit card will be charged during checkout.
- A credit card must be used to place an order at cardiotextpublishing.com. If you would like to pay using a purchase order, check, or wire transfer, please call +1 (612) 925-2053 or (888) 999-9174.
- Payments are processed through Stripe. All transactions are secure and encrypted, and Stripe never stores your credit card information. Therefore, you will need to enter your billing and credit card information for each transaction.
- Additional information on Cardiotext shipping.
2) Orders for eBooks may be placed by one of two methods. 1) You may place your order at ebooks.cardiotextpublishing.com for immediate access, or 2) you may order select eBooks from cardiotextpublishing.com. This latter option is made available to allow customers to combine an order for both a print and an eBook in one shopping cart. If you use this method, access codes will be emailed to you generally within one business day.
about our ebooks
An eBook is a digital version of a printed book and can be read any screen with a browser that supports Flash, or on a mobile device or tablet (iPhone, iPad, Android) using the iPublish Central app.
Your purchase entitles you to access and view your eBook either online at ebooks.cardiotextpublishing.com, or offline on your PC/Mac/tablet using the iPublish Central Reader or App.
Orders for eBooks may be placed by one of two methods. 1) You may place your order at ebooks.cardiotextpublishing.com for immediate access, or 2) you may order select eBooks from cardiotextpublishing.com. This latter option is made available to allow customers to combine an order for both a print and an eBook in one shopping cart. If you use this method, access codes will be emailed to you generally within one business day.
Further information can be found here.
Access to digital content and eBooks
Some of our newer print books now come with free access to a digital version of the book – viewable on iOS, Android, or by using an online/offline reader. Digital content is accessed through a code that is provided in the front of the book when a new shrink-wrapped version of the book is purchased. Sorry, complementary digital access is available only with editions of titles that contain the code. If you have purchased an earlier edition that did not contain a code, please contact customer service for details, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cardiotext accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Institutional purchase orders are also accepted. Your credit card will be charged during checkout.
Credit Card Security Code
For your protection, we require that you enter the CVC code when making a credit card purchase with us. Your CVC code is found on the front of your American Express (4 digits) and on the signature panel of your Visa, Discover and MasterCard (3 digits on back of card). When Cardiotext validates CVC codes, it helps to protect you against Internet fraud.
If you are a corporate or institutional customer, and would like to use a purchase order, please email your organization's purchase order to: email@example.com or fax to +1 (612) 922-7556. After your order has been approved, you may continue to fax, email, and call in future orders.
Cardiotext accepts wire transfers only from customers outside of the United States. We will add a $35.00 USD surcharge on orders paid by wire transfer. We do not begin to process your order until we receive your wire transfer. It typically takes 3 business days for the funds to show up in our account after you have completed your wire transfer. Contact Customer Service to arrange a wire transfer payment at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (612) 925-2053.
The easiest way to quickly obtain a pro-forma invoice is to use our online shopping cart. Simply select the items of interest by clicking on the “add to cart button.” Book prices and any shipping charges will then be available to you once books are in the shopping cart. (There is no obligation to you when books are put into the shopping cart.) The shopping cart can be printed and be used as a pro-forma invoice. More detailed pro-forma invoices are available by contacting Customer Service at email@example.com or calling (888) 999-9174 or +1 (612) 925-2053.
Personal and Business Checks
We accept personal and business checks for prepayment. Please note that we will not ship your order until your check has cleared. To determine total charges, including shipping and any taxes, please put your requested titles in the shopping cart, enter your country or zip code and select the method of shipping. You may then print out, enclose it with your check, and mail to:
3405 W. 44th St
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55410
Your order will be shipped complete.
For international orders, we accept checks or drafts paid on a U.S. bank, in U.S. dollars.
For questions regarding payment, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-999-9174, +1 (612) 925-2053
HOW DO I RETURN MY ORDER?
FOR RETURNS ON ORDERS PLACED WITH CARDIOTEXTPUBLISHING.COM:
We ordinarily accept returns on items that are in brand-new condition. For most products, the purchase must have been made within the last 60 days.
For a return other than that for a defective product, any shipping charges or duties paid by the customer are not refundable.
Returns will be refunded in the form of the original payment method.
Please fill out our Return Authorization form. We will send you a return authorization number response within one business day. This authorization is valid for sixty (60) days from the date of your invoice. Returns made after that date will not be accepted. Returns made without prior authorization will be refused and not credited.
FOR RETURNS OR ORDERS PLACED WITH AMAZON, A DISTRIBUTOR, OR ANOTHER BOOKSTORE:
Please contact the company you originally placed your order with, regarding their return policy.
Shipping and Special Handling
Sometimes you’ll need a book immediately, or in your hands by a certain date. When ordering from Cardiotext use the "Note/Special Instructions" in the billing portion of the checkout to tell us the exact date or special circumstances of your order and we will do what it takes to get the order to you by the requested date. You may also contact us at +1 (612) 925-2053, (888) 999-9174, or email@example.com with any special instructions or requests.
International Shipping Terms and Conditions
Our book prices and shipping charges do not include any possible duties, taxes, and/or administrative fees for customs clearance that may be charged by your home country. We have no way of controlling or predicting these charges as they vary by country. Therefore, it is your responsibility to pay any duties, taxes and/or fees charged by your home country upon delivery of your order. If you refuse to pay any of these local charges on your shipment, thereby refusing the shipment, you will be charged by Cardiotext for the UPS or applicable carrier’s freight costs that Cardiotext incurs for 1) the original shipment to your country 2) the return trip back to the United States and 3) and any local customs fees that may be incurred.
You hereby acknowledge responsibility for paying any additional charges that may be assessed upon delivery.
Cardiotext ships worldwide via UPS
For special handling instructions or a quote, please call +1 (612) 925-2053 or email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All shipments are sent via UPS and shipping charges are determined at time of checkout.
Any duties or taxes applicable are not included.
Our UPS shipping methods are listed below. There are no Saturday or Sunday deliveries unless specially arranged for with customer service +1 (612) 925-2053 or email customer service at email@example.com.
- Our UPS shipping methods are listed above. There are no Saturday or Sunday deliveries unless specially arranged for with customer service +1 (612) 925-2053 or email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Books from publishers other than Cardiotext Publishing (listed under "Books from Other Publishers") do not qualify for the same shipping guarantees as Cardiotext Publishing titles. These books ship in 5-10 business days, often much sooner, and their delivery date is dependent on stock levels.
- Add desired items to your shopping cart via the blue add to cart button and use the shopping cart's shipping calculator to find out shipping costs. You can always remove these items from your cart, and there is no commitment to make a purchase.
- Delivery time does not include the day of order. The day of order is considered to be any order placed between 12:00 noon to 12:00 midnight PM CDT. We begin processing your order on the next business day.
- Delivery time varies on international shipments.
- If there is a stock problem (publisher out-of-stock, out-of-print title, not yet released title, etc.) we will notify you within 1 business day by e-mail.
- If multiple titles are ordered, your order will be shipped complete. For international and expedited orders, we recommend that you have everything shipped together. You will incur a shipping charge for each additional shipment if you choose to have items shipped as they become available. We will notify you of any problems.
- We ship only to street addresses. No P.O. Boxes, please.
- Saturday and Sunday deliveries are NOT an option via the cardiotextpublishing.com online shopping cart. However, we may be able to arrange for such deliveries, depending upon your location. Please call us at +1 (612) 925-2053 for further information.
- Shipments to Minnesota are subject to Minnesota sales tax.
Changing the delivery address after I have placed my order
In many cases, Cardiotext can have your package re-routed to a different shipping address even after we have sent out the package. There is a $15.00 charge for this service. This service is available only by contacting Cardiotext at +1 (612) 925-2053 or email@example.com.
Promotions - the fine print
A coupon code cannot be used in conjunction with any promotion, discount, or other coupon. Promotions or codes may be stopped or modified by Cardiotext at any time. Coupon use is allowed on a per order basis, but cannot be applied to the same title over multiple orders by the same customer. Any offers of free eBooks, in conjunction with print books, are available only from Cardiotext Publishing.
If you are not already on our mailing list, we offer a one-time discount on a future purchase at cardiotextpublishing.com when you sign-up to receive updates. The coupon code is valid for one year.
current promotional codes and promotions:
No current promotional codes. Please check back soon.
Our current promotion applies to print only and print+ebook combinations listed on the Cardiotext homepage. Excludes ebook only editions. Sale prices valid until September 4, 2018, only at Cardiotext Publishing.