eBooks from Cardiotext Publishing
- Available at Cardiotext Publishing's eBookstore
- eBooks are accessible on iOS iPad, Android (7-10 inch screens), online reader (Firefox, Chrome & Safari). Certain titles available for the iPhone as well.
- Read purchased titles online, or download eBooks for reading offline.
- Purchase eBook titles for the duration of the edition.
- Search across your eBook collection.
- Customize your books by annotating, highlighting, and bookmarking.
- View inside before purchasing.
- Clinics, institutions, libraries, hospitals, and other organizations should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for eBook pricing and account setup.
- Most Cardiotext Publishing titles are available as eBooks.
eBooks from Apple
- eBooks from Apple may be downloaded from iTunes® and iBooks®.
- eBooks may only be used on iOS, iPad® or iPhone®.
- To see if a Cardiotext Publishing title is available as an apple eBook, please check on individual book pages.
eBooks from Google Play™
- eBooks from Google play may be purchased on Google Play.
- eBooks may be used on most smartphones, tablets, personal computers and eReaders (see below).
- To see if a Cardiotext Publishing title is available as a Google Play book, please check on individual book pages or use Google Play's search function.
Smartphones and Tablets - Install the Google Play Books app for Android and iPad/iPhone . It syncs automatically with your account and allows you to read online or offline wherever you are.
Laptop and Computers - You can read books purchased on Google Play using your computer's web browser.
eReaders and other devices - We do not recommend reading our books on e-ink devices like the Sony eReader or Barnes & Noble Nook due to image quality and formatting issues.
Most Cardiotext Publishing titles are available as eBooks.